Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Featured Artisan: FreshlySkweezed


I've never met a piece of paper I didn't like! I like paper so much, I work at a library just to be around it. Sometimes, I even read! I'm a former (radio) disc jockey who decided to make the switch from working with my mouth to working with my hands. It's a happier choice because my hands have much more to say!
GREAT GIFT IDEA ---> Personalized stationery sets for under $20, including shipping!!! It's fun to do...Just match the color/design to the personality!
Perfect for BRIDESMAID gifts, TEACHERS, HOSTESS gifts, GRADUATES...

More Gocco Screenprints on the way!...... Letterpress in the coming months!
My personalized stationery sets have been popular with brides-to-be.
Hey! My shop's been featured in Brides.com. Come see!
http://www.brides.com/blog/weddedbits/102/2009/05/7288/for_your_maids.html
My Etsy Shop:
My Twitter:

1 comment:

Expressions By Devin said...

Great feature!!!!!She has super cute items!!!