Monday, June 22, 2009

Featured Artisan: boutiquepillows


I have been quilting for over 8 years now and sewing for much longer. My quilting has lead to creating custom pillows, some are fully quilted. I began designing and creating my pillows professionally about two years ago and have not stopped since. I enjoy the uniqueness and the special quality that is shown in each creation. I seldom make two alike. I also sell ready to make sachets, which also make great bridal shower favors. I will be adding more exquisite sachet styles shortly.

Many of my pillows become family heirlooms that will forever be treasured. Each one is personalized and customized to the person receiving the item. I make them for any ocassion. My most popular are my wedding pillows which can be given as a gift on the bride and grooms wedding day or ordered in advance to be used as the Ring Bearer pillow. I also design pillows and quilted wall hangings for birth announcements, first name personalization, monograms or to read a special sentiment.

My pillows are sold on my etsy shop http://www.boutiquepillows.etsy.com and I started a new store recently to showcase my quilts, http://www.patchworkbabyquilts.com .

I also sell on my website http://www.quiltsgaloreandmore.com where you will find my complete line. I am always adding inventory and always welcome new custom orders.

2 comments:

Diary of a Young Designer said...

Beautiful pillows! Checking out her shop!

xo
Sophie

Audrey said...

I love her pillows!! I won one a few months back