Sunday, October 5, 2008

Featured Artist: juliafinucane

www.juliafinucane.etsy.com


My full name is Julia Finucane. I have been creating art since I can remember and I create all my best work from my home studio. I draw all my characters and ideas from events that happen in my life. I love the world of fairies and fantasy and bring these themes into my art as well. I love to paint and to draw illustrations that capture this unique world.I decided to become an artist and devote my life to creating in my high school art class. After high school I went off to college were I received a Bachelors in Fine Arts and Design and received my certification in art education. I then went on to receive a Masters in Art and Computer Design.For more information feel free to visit my site, which I created, at www.juliafinucane.webs.comMy blog is http://juliafinucane.blogspot.cometsy shop: www.juliafinucane.esty.com

1 comment:

Julia said...

Thank you for featuring me!